Sunday, 24 October 2010

Stuck On Adventure!





11 Days to go for 'Stuck On The Bike'.

And only 109 Days before Launch for Africa!!!

I am getting very excited. Yes, there's still LOADS to do before 11 February...but that's okay. I know what I am capable of and I know it's going to be absolutely fantastic!!

So remember to visit: Verity's website or Hello-Africa to donate and get 2 CD's!!! And a percentage of funds raised will go towards helping a charity close to my heart. For more info also check out:
Stuck On The Bike
Facebook Group
Facebook Event

I have some exciting news, which I can't quite share just yet. But it will take this trip to a whole new level!
I am still waiting on a whole lot of potential sponsors to give me a definite 'yay' or 'nay'. I will tackle these once I get back from Cape Town and Stuck on The Bike.

We're leaving beginning of November. We're driving down. Hanret (my rock of support and one of my very best friends),Hvir (my 'little' mascot) and yours truly. Can't wait!!!! Counting down the days. And since I now have a better idea of what the venue actually looks like...I'm even more excited. It looks absolutely amazing!!!

Today is my 'creativity' day. My creative soul is shouting at me...I haven't been painting, writing, singing, drumming...in quite a while. Just been sooo busy with everything else. But that's no reason for an excuse...I know.
So today I went off with my friend Telana Simpson, the Onematchstick girl and we got creative. Paint...spray paint...wall...can only mean one thing.
Graffiti!!!!
My graffiti was done in order to promote Stuck On The Bike.
Telana's to promote her Swarm Party.

Now I'm planning on losing myself in some drumming. Oh btw...I'm taking a drum with me around Africa!! ;)

Life is good...

"Get out of the pool of fear and take a swim in the ocean of possibility" - JR

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Facebook Group
Needs List

No comments: