Friday, 10 September 2010

Frustration

I think I have mentioned where my patience fail me. I have a great amount of patience, except.... when it comes to the trip. LoL

You can ask me to queue for you, go do your shopping for you, untie a crazy knot for you....I won't mind. But when it comes to the trip and organizing everything needed, my patience seem to disappear into the great void.

I am pressed for time to organize the fundraising event taking place on the 20-10-2010. I still have to secure a venue, get press release out, organize details with charities etc etc etc. Absolutely crazy. And thing is, people tend to just not get back to you. This holds up everything. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Okay: step one - secure venue.
I will do this first thing next week. I'll just have to go see these people, because they don't follow up on queries.

After the venue is secured, things should go more smoothly.

Okay...off to work for the night.


Facebook Group
Needs List

No comments: