Friday, 03 September 2010

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends

"What would you do if I sang out of tune,
Would you stand up and walk out on me?
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song
And I'll try not to sing out of key.

Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends
Mm, I get high with a little help from my friends
Mm, gonna try with a little help from my friends..." Joe Cocker - A little help from my friends.(Originally by the Beatles)


One of my favourite songs...and one that fills me with the greatest feeling of gratitude and love imaginable.

Whenever I might feel a little blue or like I can't carry on...I just sing this song and it picks me right back up.

I am truly, truly blessed to have such unbelievably, terrifically wonderful friends and caring, giving souls in my life.

Every now and then I do, in all honesty, feel a bit overwhelmed and maybe like I'm aiming to achieve the impossible. The feeling will sometimes creep, slowly, right into my core...but before it can take hold of me, I remember...

I remember how others believe in me
I remember how others support me
I remember how much I am loved

And my fire roars again.

Thank You!!!

Facebook Group

Needs List

No comments: