Thursday, 16 September 2010

Regroup

Today was 'regrouping' day.

Setting and getting clear on goals. Especially concerning 'Stuck On The Bike', my fundraising event in October.

It is clear that my biggest 'issue' around this event is securing a VENUE!!
I have decided that the event should take place in Cape Town. Yes I am from Jozi, but seeing as I will be launching and ending my journey around Africa in Cape Town, I think it links in well having the fundraising event there.

Yesterday I might have felt a tad demoralized, but only in a minute capacity.
I think most of the people that really know me, know that there is just NO way that I am EVER giving up on this. Plus, in my opinion, I have put way too much time and energy into this. So giving up would be a great waste.

After yesterday's post I have received a few mails and messages of support and motivation. The gist of these messages being that of support from my ever loyal friends and their belief in me. A big thank you to those who sent me these messages!

And a BIG thank you to my friends who forever have to proofread my proposals and press releases. For all your input and wonderful support and for kicking my ass :) THANK YOU!!!! :)

"Between you and every goal that you wish to achieve, there is a series of obstacles, and the bigger the goal, the bigger the obstacles. Your decision to be, have and do something out of the ordinary entails facing difficulties and challenges that are out of the ordinary as well. Sometimes your greatest asset is simply your ability to stay with it longer than anyone else"
-- Brian Tracy



Facebook Group
Needs List

No comments: